Wednesday 30 May 2012

The End!!



So......back home and the trip is all finished!It's amazing to think how far we have come and how much we have experienced.I can't say I appreciated everything along the way but looking back now I realise how it has enriched my life and me to have completed this journey.

I have visited and experience
  1. Estonia
  2. Russia
  3. Mongolia
  4. China
  5. Laos
  6. Cambodia
  7. Vietnam
  8. Thailand
  9. Malaysia
  10. Singapore
  11. Indonesia
  12. Myanmar
  13. Sri Lanka
  14. Oman
I've travelled using
  1. Car
  2. Bus
  3. Minibus
  4. Train
  5. Plane
  6. Tuk Tuk
  7. Beemo
  8. Metro
  9. Tractor Tyre
  10. Ox Cart
  11. Boat
  12. Ferry
  13. Bike
I've used the following curriencies
  1. Euro
  2. Ruble
  3. Togrog
  4. Yuan
  5. Kip
  6. Dollar US
  7. Riel
  8. Dong
  9. Baht
  10. Ringgit
  11. Singapore Dollar
  12. Rupiah
  13. Kyat
  14. Rupee
  15. Rial
I've learnt what I can do when I put my mind to it....and what I can get throught too!
I've met some amazing people and I've rediscovered just how amazing people I already knew are...in particular  Mr Moonface....Thank you for sharing this with me and helping me to see how amazing the world is. I wouldnt have wanted to experience that with anyone else!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment