Monday 13 February 2012

Sihanoukville-Cambodia

Beach central in Cambodia! It's a cool little place with a pretty nice beach. The hottest place i've ever been in my life, sometimes its impossible to enjoy the place coz your so friggin hot lol!

I had my last tattoo done here(and yes i do mean the last one!) it says mum,dad,little brother in Cambodian! Damn my brother being called Tom....this means big in Cambodian so i had to have little brother instead (twice as long) and this one hurt ALOT!

The beach had a really cool atmosphere...lots of the locals would come up to you selling stuff....and if you said no they would sit and have a chat with you anyway! Charlie was approached by a boy selling bracelets (9 years old or so) he said Charlie looked like Justin Beiber and would he buy a bracelet??Well the flattery didnt work and Charlie said no to which the boy replied...in song
'Baby,baby,baby,ooooohhh,you won't buy my bracelet.bracelet,bracelet noooo!' I nearly wet myself!!

I did get some hideous mosquito bites!This was battle number 2 and they won again...ouch!
The most energetic thing we did in the four days here was get our Vietnam visa sorted...this took literally 2 minutes! Awesome!
Sihanoukville was  definately a cool place to finish Cambodia with...we met some lovely people (even if they were Australian....as the joke went!) and Charlie got to catch up with an old travel companion. I'd definately go back. In fact i think Cambodia may be my favourite country so far!


No comments:

Post a Comment