Sunday 18 March 2012

Krabi-Thailand!

As part of our tour package we were supposed to get a pick up and get taken to our hotel....this did not happen and the lady at the tour company denied all knowledge of this promise so it cost us 7GBP to get to our hotel (bare in mind ourdaily budget is 35GBP). We were not best pleased!
When we get there we have a horrible bungalow in Lizard/Insect hell!!!Not much happens (at all) where were are staying so we spent most of the time watching Lotus Macau (English films!!!).

I did have some funny times though

I learnt never ask your boyfriend to get you some sanitary towels....he will buy you some super plus incontinence pads but he'll do it with a smile on his face lol!

Me to Charlie .... 'Yes Charlie I do need to leave the door open when I use the toilet facilities!I need an escape route in case of Lizard attack!'

No comments:

Post a Comment