Monday 2 January 2012

Christmas 2011-Beijing

So xmas eve daytime me and Charlie decided we would spend £10 on each other for xmas....(because of the travel budget) we were both allowed one hour to buy the presents and could only shop down one road so as not to loose each other.This led to some very funny moments where we both wanted to browse the same shop and had to hide presents very sharpish. But we were both successful and i won the challenge managing to purchase 7 gifts with 1 yuan to spare! Xmas day came and the presents provided many jokes...like my fake Chinese passport with my photo in and the name Karl Pilkington...thanks moonface.As well as my wallet i got Charlie with money is my fucking favourite!Xmas eve was spent in a bar...dubstep night.....this night will forever be called the night china killed dubstep iv even taken a video for my brother.....Tom they scratched over dubstep lol it was hillarious!For dinner we went to a restuarant round the corner from our hostel and had a slap up chinese meal all for less than £8 each and went back to wait for the sweedish non couple to come visit. Vodka and beer purchased we had a great night with Viktor and Johanna...two great people that i am really pleased to know!I missed my family very much and it was extrememly hard to have my first xmas away from them but i know they are proud of what i am doing and it will make next year even more enjoyable.Mum,...i cant wait for you xmas dinner next year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment